To our past and future guests:
The City of Savannah has lifted the mandate on masks. Masks are encouraged, but no longer mandated. It has been left up to individual businesses to determine their own guidelines. It seems that the majority of our guests are vaccinated and look forward to a visit where they may be mask free and share the breakfast table.
Our current protocols include:
- Masks are optional for guests.
- Staff will continue to wear masks.
- We ask that guests who have not been vaccinated wear masks and continue to socially distance themselves from other guests and staff.
- Guests may choose to sit at the main table with other couples.
- Guests wanting to distance have the option of individual tables.
- We won’t enter your room during your stay but will use every precaution in preparing the room for your arrival.
- We will provide fresh towels, replenish supplies and offer trash service, all without entering the guestroom.
We look forward to seeing you.
Catherine Ward House Management and Staff
Experience Savannah in style!
Built in the 1880s and embodying true Southern charm and hospitality, the Catherine Ward House Inn welcomes guests to Savannah’s Victorian District. Equally charming are the inn’s intricately architectural exterior and the newly-renovated interior and nine guestrooms, each filled with ample amenities and showcasing its own unique personality.
This Savannah bed and breakfast is located just steps from the beautiful Forsyth Park, one of Savannah’s most photographed gems, and the perfect area for a stroll, picnic, or sporting activity during your stay. The Catherine Ward House Inn is also conveniently located near the countless restaurants, shopping, and activities that Savannah has to offer, making it the ideal destination for your Savannah stay.
We like to believe that the heart of our inn is the breakfast table. Each morning, you will wake up to the aroma of coffee brewing and breakfast being prepared to be served in our light and airy dining room. It’s a place where you can enjoy a delicious meal and conversation before you begin your day of exploration in Savannah. A favorite experience among past guests, we hope our breakfast table makes you feel right at home.
What Our Guests Are Saying
— Steve E., Fort Lauderdale, FL
— Heidi Z., Tampa, FL
— Richard and Lara A., Palm Beach, FL
— Marleen S., Medford, NJ
— Maygen P., Stonewall, MS
— Jake R., Prior Lake, MN
— Petty W., Panama City, FL
— Paul M., Gainesville, FL
— Tim U., Sun Prairie, WI
— Leslie C., West Haven, CT